If your objective is to find a job abroad after graduation, planning is key.
1. Select the country and focus
2. Master the language
3. Research the country dynamics
4. Make your Resume understandable
5. Do your online networking
6. Don’t forget the offline networking
7. Seize opportunities
8. Prepare for your interviews
Michael Ohana is the Founder & CEO of AlumnEye, the French Leading Consultancy firm specifically dedicated to the preparation of candidates for their job interviews in highly selective fields such as Investment Banking, Financial Markets and Strategy Consulting. AlumnEye has partnerships with the best European Masters in Finance programs and has placed over 1000 candidates in the most prestigious Consulting Firms and Investment Banks.